The BASHandSlash.com Feed

BASH Webcasts

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Using Dev mode to catch hackers

Sunny Fire, a BASH webcast listener, wrote to me the other day regarding our program entitled:
HaXer!

Hi thank you for the great info on the COD2 Webcast. I was just wondering in your webcast you were talking about the subject of using Developer mode in demo mode. I have typed in developer in the the counsel mode and nothing comes up as far as seeing what others see in the demo without the walls. As mentioned in the webcast. If possible can you please type to me in regards to this as to how do you type it in the counsel of COD to activate the Developer mode to be able to view these demos to catch hackers. Thank you very much for your time.

Well Sunny Fire, hope you enjoyed the show. I've posted your question because I assume others might be interested as well.

Try visiting this site,

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21303

it has a step by step instruction on how to do this.

I haven't done it in a while - but I think it should still work! LOL.

Please let me know how it works for you.