The BASHandSlash.com Feed

BASH Webcasts

Thursday, April 26, 2007

BASH's new Digs

For those of you who remember, a while back, the BASH studios here in Toronto were blown to smithereens in what I would like to think was a well co-ordinated terrorist accident - for which not a single charge has yet to be laid, unless you count the traffic ticket I got for double parking one hour before the explosives went off.

Well, we here at BASH would like to tell you that we will debut the new state of the art web-cast studio facilities, high atop the new 100 storey Scungile Tower in Downtown Toronto, this week..

The full details will be provided to BASH's extensive fan base on Saturday the 28th of April, at 10:00am just prior to the Chef Draft on the Food Network.

Yes, we finally put the financing together, thanks to a generous loan from the Western New Jersey Wastemanagement Group, and we're going to be webcasting from the penthouse suite of the just-completed Scungile skyscraper starting next week. I'm so excited I can hardly keep from showing off my new $400 porcelain laminate veneers I just had my dentist install, which is a shame because its a webcast program and not a vidcast. Oh well. Use your imagination.