The BASHandSlash.com Feed

BASH Webcasts

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Why do you play?

Brooke Savage
BASH Videotainment Reporter
(c) BASH 2007


Why do you play Call of Duty Multiplayer?

BASH asked that question to five celebrities recently and here are their answers:

Roseann (Rosie) O'Donnell
(COD Nickname: "A tuff chick"):

As you know, I'm trying to keep my kids away from all that pointless viol... Hey! Is that a ham sandwich you've got there? I'm starved. Do you mind?
Dick Cheney, Vice-President (COD Nickname: "Vice-noobtard"):
Since I had to stop hunting, you know, that dumb court-order over the shot-gun thing, it has been good outlet for my violent urges. I used to suck at COD2, but I just downloaded an aimbot and now I so totally "pent" ... sorry, I mean "pwn".
Paris Hilton (COD Nickname: "213-253-8358 Call me!"):
Are you kidding? There are ten, blonde hunky Nazi's chasing me around all game with their loaded guns trying to score. Now, that's hot!
Britney Spears (COD Nickname: "I so pwn Federline's ass"):
Totally! I'm a hardcore gamer. I enjoy playing because I play a really cool drinking game when I'm online. I take a shot everytime someone uses the word "noob" and two shots if anyone uses the word "the".
Tim Hardaway (COD Nickname: "High Post Back Door Play"):
I play CTF. I just love capping fags. The action's awesome. What? "flag"? With an "l"? Are you sure. Damn, am I embarassed.